Announcement

>>SMALL FIX FOR APARTMENT LIFE BUGS<<
Over at MTS2 a small fix for some of those pesky AL bugs
was released by J. M. Pescado. This is a must for anyone
with the expansion... download it here. Please note the
download is actually in the post rather than its normal location.

Recent Topics

2008-11-21

Introduction...

I love the game "The Sims 2" but it's really hard to find Asian style custom content for the game... which is OK for a while but after some time I wanted more... so over time I have been able to locate enough content to make my Japanese town realistic. This brings me to the reason for creating this site. I would like to try and put together a library of Asian content for the Sims 2 and link off to many awesome sites and creators. I myself am not a creator "for the most part" so there will not actually be any content on this blog, rather links to content. Most of the content I link to from here will be Asian but you may also see some other random content highlighted here.

So until Sims 3... this blog will fulfill this purpose.

No comments:

You are visit #
free counters
This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts or its licensors.